Careers Position: Technical Support Representative
Full-time/Part-time/Internship "Technical Support Representative" position.
We're open to candidates who are entry level as well as candidates with multiple years of experience.
- - Answer technical inquiries by phone, email, live chat
- - Troubleshoot problems with antibody-related applications (Western Blot, ELISA, IHC, etc), ELISA kits and provide suggestions to customers
- - Review Western Blot, Immunohistochemistry, Immunoprecipitation, and Flow Cytometry data submitted by researchers
- - Interact with lab personnel to obtain product information, lead time and troubleshooting tips when necessary
- - Resolve complaints by providing optimal solutions to customers in a timely manner
- - Bachelor Degree or higher in life-science related major
- - Experience with antibody and ELISA assay applications
- - Familiarity with antibodies, proteins and elisa kits development is a plus
- - High organization skills, dependable, reliable
- - Some experience directly interacting with customers
- - Ability to multitask as other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- - We offer full paid Medical Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacation, 401k matching contribution or company profit sharing
Interested candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com.