MyBioSource is committed to protect your privacy and ensure that you have a positive online experience at www.mybiosource.com. This policy outlines our personal information handling practices for both online and offline data.
• We store all of our information in a safe and secured server in a high security location.
• We will continually update our technology to protect your valuable information and ensure our customers will receive positive online experiences.
• Our employees are fully trained to understand and comply with these information principles.
• We collect user profile information from you when you register with MyBioSource.com.
• We will safeguard any information our users share with us.
• All user profiles are stored and used only for our own internal and market research purposes.
• We will use your provided information to offer you products and services related to this data, which we believe will be of value to you.
• Your user personal information is password protected. As a security cautious user, you should also take appropriate measures to protect the secrecy of your password.
• You have the option to op-out at any time for any services we offer such as our newsletter and e-newsletter.
• We will not sell, rent or share any of our information, customer lists, to third parties without your written permission.