Please read all terms and conditions carefully. You acknowledge by using www.mybiosource.com website that you accept these terms and conditions listed below.
|FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
• All of MyBioSource's Products are for scientific laboratory research purposes and are not for diagnostic, therapeutics, prophylactic or in vivo use. Through your purchase, you expressly represent and warrant to MyBioSource that you will properly test and use any Products purchased from MyBioSource in accordance with industry standards. MyBioSource and its authorized distributors reserve the right to refuse to process any order where we reasonably believe that the intended use will fall outside of our acceptable guidelines.
• Orders may be made in the following ways:
* 1. Submit Purchase Order (PO) or credit card information to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to 1.858.633.0166
* 2. Order online at www.mybiosource.com
* 3. Call us to order with your credit card at 1.858.633.0165 (we do not accept PO over the phone)
• New customers may be required to fill out an Accounts Payable form. Please contact MyBioSource for a copy.
• All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice.
• Prices do not include packaging, freight, VAT, duties and taxes or other miscellaneous charges.
• Purchase Order is net 30 days. A 2.0% finance charge will be added to past due invoices.
• First time credit card users will be charged the same day. For future orders payment will be processed when the order is ready to ship.
• International customers may be required to make a prepayment on all orders.
|QUOTATIONS & DISCOUNTS
• Please inquire for a quotation. A MyBioSource quotation is not applicable if order is placed through a distributor.
• Discounts are available for large quantities or bulk orders. Please contact us for more information.
• Quotes may only be used once and are valid for 30 days.
• Orders may not be cancelled later than 1 business day (24 hours) after time of order.
• Orders may not be cancelled after the product has shipped.
• Promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
• All products have a lead time. Please inquire for estimated delivery when placing an order.
• Product availability is subject to change without notice.
• Delivery dates are approximate.
• Shipping is via FedEx (or via DHL/UPS in some countries).
• We offer courtesy billing to furnished DHL, UPS, etc. account information provided by the customer.
• The majority of our products are shipped with blue gel ice packs.
• Products that require dry ice are subject to an additional cost.
• MyBioSource is not responsible for customs clearance fees.
• MyBioSource ships all products through FedEx Overnight Priority unless the customer has their own courier. MyBioSource is not responsible for the delay of a package which can be caused by the delay of a plane, weather conditions, mechanical issues, etc.
• MyBioSource ships all products through FedEx International Priority unless the customer has their own courier. MyBioSource has no control or responsibility of a package going through a custom clearance and/or in clearance delay that can be caused by missing import permit, duties and taxes payment, etc. It is the customer's responsibility to submit import permit, remit payment for duties and taxes, and/or any paperwork needed from the consignee. Packages going through custom clearance and/or clearance delay may be in customs for several days or weeks. Some facilities may or may not have the refrigeration available to keep packages cool. It is the customer's responsibility to contact customs/FedEx/their courier and have the necessary paperwork in order to clear a package. MyBioSource will not be responsible for the damages made to a product for the lack of refrigeration.
• Under no circumstances may any product be returned to MyBioSource Inc.
• If the product you receive is not in good condition then please contact MyBioSource. We will determine if the product needs to be replaced or not.
• If the product ordered is not performing as expected then please contact MyBioSource. We will work with you if any corrective action will be necessary.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to report packaging issues to MyBioSource immediately. For product performance issues, please inform to MyBioSource within 30 days of receipt of the product.
• MyBioSource is not responsible for the performance of products that have been expired.
|USE OF OUR WEBSITE
• We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access our website and the information contained here. Our site may contain tools that allow you to search and retrieve information. You may not sell, rent, lease, transfer any services provided on this site.
• You may not post material or information that is false, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive or discriminatory to another user or any other person or entity.
• You may not run any script, program or software that collects information from our server without our written permission.
• We may monitor your use of the site to offer you a more personalized experience, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and Conditions of use. Please refer to our Privacy Notice for more information.
• MyBioSource reserves the right to revise or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions or the website at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice.
• MyBioSource endeavors to keep our online information and website as accurate and as up-to-date as possible. However, MyBioSource does not warrant or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy andcompleteness of any product or information disclosed.