MyBioSource is committed to protect your privacy and ensure that you have a positive online
experience at www.mybiosource.com. This policy outlines our personal information handling practices for both
online and offline data.
- We store all of our information in a safe and secured server in a high security location.
- We will continually update our technology to protect your valuable information and ensure our customers
will receive positive online experiences.
- Our employees are fully trained to understand and comply with these information principles.
- We collect user profile information from you when you register with MyBioSource.com.
- We will safeguard any information our users share with us.
- All user profiles are stored and used only for our own internal and market research purposes.
you a more personalized experience.
- We will use your provided information to offer you products and services related to this data, which we
believe will be of value to you.
- Your user personal information is password protected. As a security cautious user, you should also take
appropriate measures to protect the secrecy of your password.
- You have the option to op-out at any time for any services we offer such as our newsletter and
- We will not sell, rent or share any of our information, customer lists, to third parties without your