MyBioSource Scholarship for All Majors
MyBioSource Inc. Scholarship for All Majors
Changing the World... One Piece at a Time
MyBioSource is not only a supporter of students pursuing degree in the science fields but to all students in general who are working hard to obtain a higher education. With that, MyBioSource is honored to offer a scholarship program for all other majors outside of S.T.E.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics). With this scholarship, students will be able to have MyBioSource help them with the costs of necessities that come with getting a greater education. No matter what field you may be in, it plays as a puzzle piece in our world and needs to connect and hold to one another in order to show the bigger picture.
5 scholarships of $1000 USD each will be awarded.
- - High School Seniors, Undergraduates, Graduates as well as international students can apply
- - Candidate must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university for the 2019 Fall semester
- - Download the All Majors Scholarship Application (for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) majors, click here)
- - Complete the application along with a 250 word response on why you have chosen your intended college major and why you should receive the scholarship
- - Transcript is not required. Once you've been selected as our scholarship receipient, we'll require a latest copy of your transcript
- - Deadline to submit an application is Friday June 28th, 2019.
About MyBioSource Inc.
MyBioSource was conceived as an alternative to boutique life science reagent manufacturers and distributors. MyBioSource, Inc. developed a large portfolio of laboratory research reagents, both hard to find and common items, with worldwide distributions. Backed by an elite network of laboratories and manufacturers, they launched their company in 2007 in Vancouver, Canada. To expedite their international business and logistics they relocated their Headquarters and Operations to San Diego, California. MyBioSource carries a wide selection of top of the line life science reagents and assay kits, including recombinant proteins, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, real-time PCR and qualitative/quantitative ELISA kits. Our current catalog lists over 1 million individual products and they offer ships to researchers throughout the world. MyBioSource also offers custom ELISA Kits, custom recombinant proteins, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies as well as bulk reagents. MyBioSource is now recognized as a leading resource for laboratory reagents by scientists worldwide.