MyBioSource Scholarship for "S.T.E.M." Majors
MyBioSource Inc. Scholarship for "S.T.E.M." Majors
"S.T.E.M.": An Opportunity with Endless Possibilities
MyBioSource is proud to announce their annual "MyBioSource Scholarship Program" for S.T.E.M. ( Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics ) majors. MyBioSource is all about opening up doors to thriving students allowing them to explore the endless possibilities in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. With our scholarship program, students will be able to use the award towards tuition, books, supplies, or other costs that come along with obtaining a higher education. MyBioSource knows the world of "STEM" is constantly changing and progressing and new discoveries are found every day, and just maybe one of the applicants selected will hold the key to the next big break!
5 scholarships of $1000 USD each will be awarded.
- - High School Seniors, Undergraduates, Graduates as well as international students can apply
- - Candidate must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university for the 2019 Fall semester
- - Intended major in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields
- - Download the S.T.E.M. Majors Scholarship Application (for all other majors, click here)
- - Complete the application along with a 250 word response on why you have chosen to enter the field of "STEM" and why you should receive the scholarship
- - Transcript is not required. Once you've been selected as our scholarship receipient, we'll require a latest copy of your transcript
- - Deadline to submit an application is Friday June 28th, 2019.
About MyBioSource Inc.
MyBioSource was conceived as an alternative to boutique life science reagent manufacturers and distributors. MyBioSource, Inc. developed a large portfolio of laboratory research reagents, both hard to find and common items, with worldwide distributions. Backed by an elite network of laboratories and manufacturers, they launched their company in 2007 in Vancouver, Canada. To expedite their international business and logistics they relocated their Headquarters and Operations to San Diego, California. MyBioSource carries a wide selection of top of the line life science reagents and assay kits, including recombinant proteins, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, real-time PCR and qualitative/quantitative ELISA kits. Our current catalog lists over 1 million individual products and they offer ships to researchers throughout the world. MyBioSource also offers custom ELISA Kits, custom recombinant proteins, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies as well as bulk reagents. MyBioSource is now recognized as a leading resource for laboratory reagents by scientists worldwide.