MyBioSource Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
MyBioSource Inc. Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
Going beyond our limits...
MyBioSource thrives to be a part of an inclusive world where students of different abilities and backgrounds can find educational success in spite of the challenges that they have been forced to go through. We are inspired by those who strive to achieve their educational goals and dreams. MyBioSource is excited to offer the MyBioSource Inc. Scholarship for Students with Disabilities. With this scholarship, students will be able to have MyBioSource help them with the costs of necessities that come with getting a greater education. The world needs to create an environment where everyone is included and respected and MyBioSource wants to bring awareness to that need.
2 scholarships of $1000 USD each will be awarded.
- - High School Seniors, Undergraduates, Graduates as well as international students who have a learning disability can apply
- - Must have a documented learning disability
- - Candidate must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university for the 2019 Fall semester
- - Download the Students with Disabilities Scholarship Application
- - Complete the application along with a 250 word response on why you have chosen your intended college major and why you should receive the scholarship
- - Transcript is not required. Once you've been selected as our scholarship recipient, we'll require a latest copy of your transcript
- - Deadline to submit an application is Friday June 28th, 2019.
About MyBioSource Inc.
MyBioSource was conceived as an alternative to boutique life science reagent manufacturers and distributors. MyBioSource, Inc. developed a large portfolio of laboratory research reagents, both hard to find and common items, with worldwide distributions. Backed by an elite network of laboratories and manufacturers, they launched their company in 2007 in Vancouver, Canada. To expedite their international business and logistics they relocated their Headquarters and Operations to San Diego, California. MyBioSource carries a wide selection of top of the line life science reagents and assay kits, including recombinant proteins, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, real-time PCR and qualitative/quantitative ELISA kits. Our current catalog lists over 1 million individual products and they offer ships to researchers throughout the world. MyBioSource also offers custom ELISA Kits, custom recombinant proteins, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies as well as bulk reagents. MyBioSource is now recognized as a leading resource for laboratory reagents by scientists worldwide.